Spacehop Spacehop

Nice job

Good job on this one, it's very catchy.

ranter responds:

Thanks !!

~|Feeling Ice [Tech House] ~|Feeling Ice [Tech House]

Alright well

If you're really only 14 then it looks like you have a great chance with music in yourfuture career. All of your music I've heard is at the least acceptable if not exceptional. This one is nice, deserves a 9/10 5/5.

Helth responds:

Thanks man :D! u always support me - ty!

A New Energy - F-777 A New Energy - F-777

awesome

this is a sick piece of work, i have no complaints. great job

Godsmack Hip-Hop Remix Godsmack Hip-Hop Remix

nice loop

its good for a loop right now but its a great beginning of what could progress towards a masterpiece.

Dark World Overworld - aLttP Dark World Overworld - aLttP

brawl ftw

its practically a copy of the song off of brawl but its done very very nicely and still deserves a high score. not to mention, its difficult to get songs to sound just like the original, the lead sounds EXACTLY like the authentic, which is great. 5/5 great job!

TheDarkSideofLink TheDarkSideofLink

very unique!

its very creative of you to put the sfx into the beat, i do things like that with my submissions too. gj! the tempo variation is done nicely. no complaints here

- Zelda lttp Darkworld - - Zelda lttp Darkworld -

interesting

nice job, but the attack on some of the instruments feels funny. otherwise its sweet so gj!

DV-Essence DV-Essence

this is raw

this is very calming techno, which i havent heard a lot of. the bells are awesome, i assure you its going in my faves. nice job!

TwinkyT - In My Heart TwinkyT - In My Heart

this is tight

idk what genre id put it in, i spose miscellaneous fits. but yeah it sounds awesome!

[Helth & GW] - Gate to Heaven [Helth & GW] - Gate to Heaven

nice!!

other than the piano sounding heavily synthesized, this is an epic submission! i have no complaints other than that honestly. idk how you couldnt throw a 5 (or more)/5 at this, youve definitely got mine!

gamerworld14 responds:

Wow, thank you so much for this kind review. Really appreciated. Thanks for the 10/10!